Thursday, December 9, 2010

Exit Slip 12-9-2010

Teaching Ella:
  • Interactive lessons on an interactive whiteboard.
  • Computer games (Scratch) used for reading and or math lessons at least once a week, each student has their own computer on which to work.
  • Blogs will be used not only by myself as a way to communicate with the parents, but also by the students as a way for them to write about their day and they can share their reports and other assignments online.
  • The students can have E-pals and write online to other students from other countries and learn about another culture and lifestyle that may be very different from their own. They will be able to collaborate and work together on projects.
When I first came to this class I thought of technology in a classroom as having a computer in the classroom and maybe an IWB. I have definitely changed my mind on that as I am much more aware of so many different types of technology now that I didn't even knew existed before this class. I still think that having computers and an IWB in the classroom would be great but now I know several different ways in which I can use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment