Saturday, November 27, 2010

PSA


I think that there could be a lot done with Movie Maker for the classroom and the kids could have a ton of fun using it and watching themselves. I am looking forward to using this with my future students and even with my kids. I think that kids would have a blast seeing themselves, in fact my partners son was thrilled to see himself and it was just the back of his head! Kids would really have a blast and just the endless possibilities make me excited to use this in the future.
I felt that the entire process went rather smoothly. I liked using Movie Maker and think that it was relatively easy to use. The hardest part of this process I think was just coming up with a concept and then making sure that we had a storyboard that we were happy with. After we had our concept I think that it went rather well and came out as we had expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment